Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gold-making on hold

Well, it took me seven years, but I'm finally rid of the worst ISP in the universe. Unfortunately, the reason why is because I moved into my new house, and five days later my internet connection promptly went out. It's been five days since then, and although I've managed to sneak a little WoW in with my meals (free internet at Panera FTW) I've devoted almost no time to gold-making. I did post a batch of glyphs on Friday and managed to make all of 30g off of seven sales; the competition is evidently still there and not letting go.



The good news is that my DK has dinged 67 and will have the mats to level a good chunk of leatherworking once my connection is restored (on Thursday ... another five-day interval. Weird.) So he's one level away from transmutation specialization and is going to get there by questing through Netherstorm (a zone I've never been to at all with my two other characters who could survive there.)


All told, I'm probably still around the halfway point to the cap. With inscription burying me, I'll be racing toward 68 on that DK and leveling up the shammy (who sits at 31 currently) to get the mega-synergy between alchemy/JC/enchanting online.



Oh ... and I have all the components at home for a powerful gaming rig. Here's to getting work done on the laptop while I do my AFK work at WoW on a dedicated machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment