Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back in the saddle ... till Wednesday

Well, I leave for a trip on Wednesday and won't be playing WoW regularly until a week from Monday, but I guess an update right now won't be completely pointless.

Right now I have just 75,000 gold in my guild bank, but I've made progress in other areas. My DK dinged 68 on Friday night and went ballistic, finishing the Transmutation Specialization quest in record time and powerleveling Leatherworking almost all the way to the maximum. I sold the four leg armors that I crafted without a relist, but unfortunately Arctic Fur prices have gone through the roof on my server (they were hovering around 20g a month ago and have since jumped to 60g ... what?) and this is not a profitable venture at the moment. With Frozen Orbs sitting in the 20-30g range, I was hopeful that I could enter this market and make a killing, but no dice. I'll be watching material prices like a hawk, though, so once the market is right you'd better believe I'm going to be a player in it. I've also been doing my daily Majestic Zircon transmute; with mats going for 15g and the gem selling for 150g uncut, I'd be stupid not to! I should have the Cardinal Ruby transmutation quest complete before I leave for my trip so I'll be ready to soak up the multiple procs when I get back.

I did sell a Nobles Deck during the Faire, happily, so my cash on hand is looking to be a bit more than I'd expected. Unfortunately, Eternal Life hasn't been cheap anytime I've checked it, so there probably won't be more cards in my future. Fortunately, nobody else has entered the glyph market during my hiatus, although I'm sure my competitors are loving the lack of competition.

Plus, my shaman is approaching level 35 (and 300 JC/enchanting, of course)! I just finished up the Mirage Raceway quests, so that means lookout Stranglethorn! Then the slog toward Outland begins (and eats away at my soul).

That's the update! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment