Monday, February 15, 2010

226Kg in my guild bank

Yeah, seriously. I'm still going.

The person or people who decided to drive down glyph prices are gone and we have a new part-time camper (one who doesn't even undercut by 1c ... he matches the price and cuts the bid value. Brazen, eh?) so I've been playing with Inscription again. Plus I've been realizing that I never should've stopped making Eternal Belt Buckles. And I moved almost all of my Darkmoon trinkets and a Tankard of Terror and found mats for old-world enchants at a reasonable price and have been doing my JC daily again and ... and the beat goes on.

My DK is a tank and I am LOVING playing that toon. I didn't think I'd like a DK. I didn't think I'd ever want to tank. I was wrong. I hope I can let him go at 80 or else I'm going to be spending an inordinate amount of time on WoW. He's three bars from 76 as we speak.

My healing priest has been enduring waits of 16-18 minutes in the Dungeon Finder queue. Seriously? I'm a healer, we should be going in SECONDS.

I've missed the GDKP runs on my server. I haven't been doing my daily heroic on my main because of all the time I'm spending on the DK. I need to step that up.

And my net worth is quickly approaching a quarter million gold. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment