Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Over 20K

Pushed past the 20K mark yesterday thanks to my new glyph strategy, which is:

JUST. MAKE. EVERYTHING.

There are some glyphs that people outright shun because they simply don't sell. It's easy to tell which these are; I have a little alert that tells me which glyphs I'm the only one posting. These glyphs get the special honor of listing for 100g. At 30c per posting, it doesn't matter; assuming it costs me 5g to make a glyph, I can list the thing and not have it sell 28,000 times before I am losing gold. So I post and post away ...

... and then this morning I have 100g in my mailbox because someone bought a copy of that terrible Glyph of Dark Command that nobody seems to want!

20,000g! Not quite 10% of the way to the cap but the profits ARE increasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment